Our Client is one of the hugest online accommodation providers of the globe. Its contact centers provide support for their customers (hotels and travellers) regardingmore than 600,000 properties in 174 different countries in 38 languages. Now we are searching for a new joiner, if you think you could be enthusiastic and challenge-facing enough to join to their team in Budapest, apply for this position:
French Speaking Customer Support Specialist
In this role you will act as first point of contact for the customers of the company. You will be in daily contact with them via phone and e-mail, the main focus is solving their upcoming problems and answering questions related to accommodation services and hotels. As a customer care assistant you will be also responsible for keeping the customer database always updated plus you may take part in different process improvement initiatives.
- To deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (phone and email)
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager
- MUST have good command of spoken and written English and French language knowledge
- Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- 1 year experience in customer service field or studies in tourism/hospitality
- Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail.
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality
As a return our clients offer:
- A high-tech office environment in the vibrant heart of Budapest
- Multicultural, cross-country cooperation and professional network
- Competitive salary package
- Discounted hotel accommodation; anywhere in the world
- Exposure to travel industry
- Career advancement opportunities at any of our office locations globally
- Work culture: balance in work and life
You can APPLY online, after a short registration to our website!
Please note that we are looking for ASAP starters so EU citizenship is a must!